Every Student is an Individual…
Not just a Number
We have a wide selection of courses covering all manner of subjects. All courses are specifically designed with the learner in mind that is individualised and suits your interests, abilities and future aspirations. Collectively these elements will provide you with the knowledge, skills and experiences to progress to further and higher education and employment. We understand that what works for one person may not work for another and make huge efforts to understand each and every learner at a personal and individualised level.
We aim to do this through:
- Flexibility to cater for individual needs: We take into account your style, ability and career desires/needs, and match them against your interests and vocational pathway.
- Improved self-confidence: Leading to raised aspirations and increased motivation as we tailor your programme around your individual needs.
- Bespoke 1:1 and group packages : Available to all learners to support both personal and professional advancement and achievement.
- Industry work experience at excellent placements: Exceptional work placements are offered by market leading employers.
- Free Training: Subject to eligibility.
Our wide range of courses begin at entry level and progress as high as Level 5 (Childcare).
All our programmes are accredited by market leading organisations such as City & Guilds and CACHE. Designed to lead learners on to further education, apprenticeships or full time employment.
A study programme consists of:
- Two year Level 3 courses: NVQ subjects taken over a two year period.
- One Year Level 2 courses: Stand-alone ‘Intermediate’ formal qualifications to broaden your education.
- Employability (Level 1 NVQ) classes. Covering things like, life skills, study skills, careers preparation, interview techniques, CV Building, teambuilding activities.
- Enrichment: such as community and charity work, trips.
NTG offers a range of vocational and practical courses, which provide a skills based approach to learning and prepares students for working life. The modules are assessed through coursework and practical assignments linked to real life experiences along with some external examinations. These qualifications are highly valued by employers and have grades of pass, merit, distinction or distinction* which have an equivalence to A levels for those seeking entry into higher education. Students can follow a whole programme of vocational and practical programmes or they can be successfully combined with A levels in other subjects.
All students will also have the opportunity to study Functional Skills and GCSEs when necessary in maths and English as they work towards improving their employability prospects.
After we receive your application you will be invited to a Course Advice Session to discuss your initial ideas about the study programme you would like to follow. Your final decisions will be made when you enrol after you have received your GCSE results. A thorough Initial Assessment will ensure you are on the right course for you.